When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
That’s because it was fun for baby boomers and they basically gave us this impression it would always be like that, but then they ruined the economy.
Tracklist for Disc 1 of Exit Actors Presents Actors 2 which will be released on September 17!
- Rimokon (by Jesus-P of Wonderful Opportunity) - Midorikawa Hikaru and Asanuma Shintaro
- Ren’ai Yuusha (by Last Note) - Toriumi Kousuke
- Lost One no Goukoku (by Neru) - KENN
- Toluthin Antenna (by RetasuP) - Ousaka Ryouta
- WAVE (by niki) - Ono Kensho
- Overtechnology (by YM) - Asanuma Shintaro
- Just Be Friends (Diving into thE Piano arrange) (by Dixie Flatline) - Kakihara Tetsuya
- Dr. Realist (by cosMo) - Hayami Sho
- Ah, Subarashiki Nyansei - Toriumi Kousuke and Ono Kensho
- Ama no Jaku (by 164) - Ono Kensho
- Boku wa Hatsune Miku to kisu shita - Midorikawa Hikaru
- Toki no neiro ~Tenshou Gakuen Kouka~ - All
- Toki no neiro ~Tenshou Gakuen Kouka~ Karaoke version
The second disc will be drama tracks :3
You can hear the samples on the Actors 2 website.
They released a PV of Kensho’s Ama no Jaku a few days ago~ Sounds nice!
This can only end in tears and physical fighting
i can see the blood shed now
OH MY GOD FUCKING PLEASE
no fandom, don’t relate this to fandom.
hussie will see this and throw another goddamn monkey wrench into the plot AND THEN IT WILL NEVER END. WE’LL BE TRAPPED IN UPDATES FOREVER.